The Breth Studio welcomes any student who loves music enough to devote the time and energy necessary to reach one’s highest capabilities.
- An audition/interview is required, with a fee of $40.
- If the student joins the studio, the audition fee is deducted from the tuition.
Tuition & Fees 2018-19
Annual tuition covers:
- 36 lessons (including at least four lessons in the summer)
- 10 group performance classes
- 2 studio recitals
Tuition rates are as follows:
|Lesson length||Annual rate||Trimester rate|
- Trimester tuition payments are due on July 1, November 1, and March 1.
- Statements are issued 2 weeks before each due date. The July statement includes a $40 registration fee.
- A $20 late payment fee is assessed if payment is more than 2 weeks overdue.
- All tuition payments are non-refundable unless lessons are terminated by me.
Single Lesson Fee
(Available only to adult students or for consultations) $115 per hour
- No makeups unless I miss a lesson or in the case of school closure due to severe weather.
- If a family takes a vacation outside of the school holidays, missed lessons are forfeited. This rule does not apply to summer lessons: that schedule is flexible enough to allow changes.
- Lesson swaps may be arranged through the Student Portal.
I expect parents of young children to observe most or all lessons, and to help children practice at home. Lesson observation should be discontinued by the student’s 9th-grade year, if not earlier.
Please inquire if scholarship aid is needed.